[ •°•°• (εїз) •°•°•] •·.·´¯`·.·•AbOuT My BlOg•·.·´¯`·.·• (εїз)

I hope that you like my blog, I made it in a bigger time because I wish to dedicate it to all people who make me always happy and share simply and moments.

I just want to show you the differents moments that I passed around of my life.


The Life is very short, You have to stay happy despite the difficults, you'll have a solution for all .

Enjoy, learn, meet, know, .....I always try to do that and....I'M HaPPy......

×÷·.·´¯`·)» I LiKe tO LiStEn «(·´¯`·.·÷×

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

•·.·´¯`·.·• My FaMiLy AnD ThIs pRiNcEsS •·.·´¯`·.·•




In my Family I have little moments to share, because I stay every day at work and "U", We just talk by mobile or When I arrive too late at home to explain Them (Mom and Dad) about my long day, Sometimes I eat dinner in their bedroom and We watch the news together while my dog is looking me to give him one bit of food /o/... I love so much them; They have given me many things to grow up, and to be the miss that I am.

No hay comentarios: