[ •°•°• (εїз) •°•°•] •·.·´¯`·.·•AbOuT My BlOg•·.·´¯`·.·• (εїз)

I hope that you like my blog, I made it in a bigger time because I wish to dedicate it to all people who make me always happy and share simply and moments.

I just want to show you the differents moments that I passed around of my life.


The Life is very short, You have to stay happy despite the difficults, you'll have a solution for all .

Enjoy, learn, meet, know, .....I always try to do that and....I'M HaPPy......

×÷·.·´¯`·)» I LiKe tO LiStEn «(·´¯`·.·÷×

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

––––•(-• I loVe dAnCiNg wItH mY FrIeNdS •-)•––––



In my free times I like to go Dancing, I'm really happy when I’m enjoy the parties, taking photos, jumping, laughing, screaming, drinking, etc... These are the comfortable moments to stay relax out of the job and university!!!.

No hay comentarios: